September IIIrd


Howdy howdy, if you're finding this because you saw my last post in Wordpress, welcome, if not, this is a place where I share art that is helping me c(h)ope with the darker and disturbing aspects of existence. My aim is to spread art that can possibly help those with mental ailments. I find that cathartic art helps me the most, but not everything I take in is devastating and bleak either. If anyone out there finds anything on this blog that can help them, then I have succeeded. 

I am not really used to blogger, so the appearance of this page will be updated as I get more familiar. Right now I am keeping it simple just to keep going with documenting the art that I am taking in. After this post and before the next a lot of changes will be made. 

I can't figure out how to tag shit on this website. So that's one big difference between this and Wordpress. Much love, <3 <3 <3




Galaxxu Pair Penumbra Lurker Bias LB_020, Tape, 2015 LIIISTEN







Gaspar Claus Jo Ha Kyū Important Records IMPREC378, CD, 2013 feat: Eiko Ishibashi, Kakushin Nishihara, Kazuki Tomokawa, Kazutoki Umezu, Keiji Haino, Hiromichi Sakamoto, Leonard Eto, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Otomo Yoshihide, & Sachiko M


Deathspell Omega Paracletus Season of Mist SOM 809, CD, 2011 LIIISTEN




Mr. Lif I, Phantom Definitive Jux DJX37, CD, 2002



Future Blondes Vila'gok 2 Robert & Leopold R&L004, Tape, 2010 LIIISTEN




















The above quotes are from Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment






The Birthday Party HEE-HAW originally released in 1989 on 4AD





Tietchens / PBK Five Manifestoes Realization Recordings RZD-008, CD, 1992





Clipping. Splendor & Misery 






Run The Jewels 1 & 3




Contagious Orgasm The Examination of Auditory Sense Ant-Zen act 41, CD, 1996












Comments